For specific information on each of the established districts please reference the Zoning Ordinance.
Applying for a Zoning Variance
Prior to 30 Days before next scheduled regular meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals the applicant is required to submit a variance Application along with 10 copies of plans containing the following items with the Clerk’s Office:
- An application fee for a Zoning Appeal. $125.00 for Residential Parcels and $200 for all other Parcels
- Actual shape and dimensions of the lot, Drawn to Scale
- The location and dimensions of all existing structures and the location and dimensions of the proposed change (i.e. new structure of alteration of existing one).
- Existing and intended use for each building or part thereof.
- Statement of practical difficulties that prevent conformities with the Ordinance Requirements
- Description of any unique circumstances regarding the property (i.e. parcel shape, location, building, etc)