Historic District Commission - Applications Open - Deadline Dec. 10, 2021
The City of Lathrup Village is accepting applications for the Historic District Commission. The deadline for applications is Dec. 10, 2021.
The position is posted. Deadline for responses is Dec. 10th.
Historic district commission
- Seven (7) members who reside in the city
- Members shall be appointed by the mayor and approved by the council
- 3 year term
The purpose is to:
(1) Safeguard the heritage of the city by preserving the cultural, social, economic, political and architectural elements having historic significance;
(2) Stabilize and improve property values in such districts;
(3) Foster and promote property values in such districts;
(4) Promote the use of local history for education, pleasure and the welfare of the citizens of the city;
(5) Encourage the collection of records and objects which interpret the history of this city and cooperate in the establishment and operation of a museum or other appropriate center for custody and display of such items.
Link to application form: https://cms5.revize.com/revize/lathrupmi/APPLICATION%20FOR%20COMMITTEES%20-%20FILLABLE%20rev%2012-2020.pdf